drsyn71

Jaffa Staff Head Done

Got off my butt and finished assembling and painting the open staff head that Brian Capri hooked me up with. I got FAIRLY close to matching the paint job of the closed head my staff came with. I bought it years ago from Legends Canada. The heads are threaded and I can swap them out.

I tried to post this under the JAFFA section, but it wouldn't highlight and let me select it.

IMG_1760.JPG

IMG_1761.JPG

IMG_1762.JPG

IMG_1763.JPG

IMG_1764.JPG

IMG_1765.JPG

• Like 4

You can get some good ones for WAY cheaper than I paid back in 2006 or 2007. Thankfully it's been a while so I don't remember the EXACT amount I paid!

wallet.gif

Edited by drsyn71

You did a nice job painting that. I have a couple screen used ones, but not with a removable head like yours.

• Thanks 1

Very nice, the staff weapon was always a nice looking prop. I'm kind of surprised that nobody makes a working version, I'd think that it would be relatively easy to do by cannibalizing a mechanical mop.

As far as the location of this topic goes, there's definitely an issue with the Jaffa forum, I tried moving this topic but it wouldn't allow me. Send Russ (the site admin) a PM and let him know about the issue.

• Like 1