Anybody ever done any Photoshop work on their SG photos? Like putting in Zat electricity shots or Jaff staff blasts? I intend to do a photo shoot this summer with some of my buddies in our SG attire at a cave near me. Now that I finally got around to finishing my open staff head, I want to do some pictures of me "firing" the staff, and then Photoshop in the blast coming from the staff. Maybe even put a death glider or Tel'tak up in the sky, if I can get the angles right. I'm going to search out some good glider and Tel'tak pics and take some printouts with me to help line up the shots. Or even better, get 3D models of them and take pictures and integrate them into shot. I've started a list of shots I want to get on the photo shoot. Jaffa staff shots, shooting Zats, discovering replicator blocks inside the cave, stuff like that. A posed shot of the team or two, but mostly candid shots.

• Like 1

I've done it several times in the past since I'm sort of a professional Photoshop artist. I'll post what I have here when I get the chance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1