Sign in to follow this  
Dan_Slack_SG23

SG-23 SG-Cons-2020

Hi. Sorry iv been absent.. lots going on...and if i said i was off world... erm.. that would not work lol. anyway.. this will be updated with 2020 SG con news very soon.. thanks

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Eric Voiers said:

It seems to me out SG-1 is doing more in England than here. Dan! What kind of parties are you having? HA

Overall, it seems that Stargate is more popular overseas in the UK and the EU than in the States. Here, while it definitely has its fans, is kind of a forgotten franchise. Hopefully somebody will decide to resurrect Stargate properly, like with a soft reboot on Netflix,  Amazon, or Hulu and make it popular again.

• Like 1

Agreed, I have lived in Europe and found that Europeans, to include our British cousins, stick with what they like and hold it in honor. Here in America? Well... Are attention span is about as high as most I.Q.s with today's hot stuff being so easily forgotten in our disposable society. 

• Like 1

On 2/1/2020 at 6:43 PM, Eric Voiers said:

It seems to me out SG-1 is doing more in England than here. Dan! What kind of parties are you having? HA

Seems so.. we have the best partys. only just seen this reply.. problems wat net lol

• Haha 1

Who is doing Stargate for Wales/Telford? I'm thinking that with Adam/Jewel and Michael that I will. Don't have a Serenity cosplay so Stargate might have to do for Serenity group op.