Finally got myself a military issue O.D. Green flightsuit. I tried to source it through my Air Force buddies but they were phasing them out in place of a 2 piece. So to get a size that fits my shoulders It is baggy and long in the legs so I said to myself, "Self,you know they tailored those that were worn on the show." I took in the inseam and it fits and looks better THEN I referenced pics of Mitch Pillegi and BAM if he wasn't missing the bottom zipper and inside knife pouch, then I referenced one of him walking and I think I saw the zipper more towards the inseam, just like mine after I tapered.

stargate-atlantis-s2-mitch-pileggi-3-dvdbash-wordpress.jpg

stargate-atlantis-s2-mitch-pileggi-5-dvdbash-wordpress.jpg

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Eric Voiers said:

The same as Caldwell's. I thought about a 302 pilot but the patch color for Daedalus looks good on the O.D. Green

A good choice.

• Like 1

Flightsuit is a always a win, and besides, it's very practical, I love wearing my own.

Plus, it's a variety of costumes in one, just having to change the patches (you might have noticed the Tintin-inspired costume I put together earlier this year, based on my USAF SG flightsuit 😉).

If you're looking for a graet Daedalus patch and don't mind for shipping, my friend Angel Sewing has them 100% accurate, I made the designs 😉

• Like 1

On 6/12/2020 at 4:41 PM, Eric Voiers said:

I still have my tan flight suit I wore in the war, but even if was O.D. Green I was not going to turn it into an SG one.

Why not? Depending on the size and placement of the velcro it would be easy enough to do. Just swap out the existing patches for Stargate ones and Bob's your uncle.

Sheppard wore a tan flightsuit in the SGA 3x09 by the way ^^

But I think taht Eric just want to keep it as a souvenir as is maybe? 

On 6/16/2020 at 5:57 AM, Dr Rodnay said:

But I think taht Eric just want to keep it as a souvenir as is maybe? 

I can appreciate and understand that, but if the patches are on velcro, there's no reason that he couldn't remove them and put SG patches on it for, say, a con, and then put them back aftewards.

• Like 1

On 6/16/2020 at 8:48 PM, Riceball said:

I can appreciate and understand that, but if the patches are on velcro, there's no reason that he couldn't remove them and put SG patches on it for, say, a con, and the put them back aftewards.

I agree and second that.

• Like 1