12 hours ago, Heronweather said:

I'll have a 'fem' Daniel and a version of Vala with me next week wth any luck. i'm only there sunday however

only there sunday too .. will look out for you.. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dan_Slack_SG23 said:

This is a list of Stargate Actors Appearances in the UK.. it's not 100% accurate.. it has U.S cons on and Cal Mah con, ran by FCD Events it not on (Not sure why), but a good list to refer too. 

http://stargateactorappearances.blogspot.com/   

I hope this helps people.

forgot about CM. i'm there. in in sg costume yet. not sure what i'm doing

Whit Wales Comic Con 9-10 days away (depending if your going Saturday or Sunday)..  and seen as i have been asked by 2-3 people about meeting up on the Sunday for a group pic, i thought id post and ask if you guys are going on the Sunday, do you want a group pic? and can anyone name a place to meet? Bearing in mind the fact that people will want Photos ops and Autographs with RDA and Amanda Tapping. Time and place we can sort.. sure we will spot fellow Gaters..  And if your there Saturday...erm.... you guys can sort it ya self lol. SG23TL

• Like 1

On 4/18/2019 at 4:31 PM, Dan_Slack_SG23 said:

Whit Wales Comic Con 9-10 days away (depending if your going Saturday or Sunday)..  and seen as i have been asked by 2-3 people about meeting up on the Sunday for a group pic, i thought id post and ask if you guys are going on the Sunday, do you want a group pic? and can anyone name a place to meet? Bearing in mind the fact that people will want Photos ops and Autographs with RDA and Amanda Tapping. Time and place we can sort.. sure we will spot fellow Gaters..  And if your there Saturday...erm.... you guys can sort it ya self lol. SG23TL

well people usually congregate between photos and mainbuilding 

16 hours ago, Heronweather said:

well people usually congregate between photos and mainbuilding 

thats a good point,, and we are all sort of easy to spot.. lol.. i think using fb on the day will be a quick way to tell people were we all are at, at all times of the day. 🙂

7 minutes ago, Dan_Slack_SG23 said:

thats a good point,, and we are all sort of easy to spot.. lol.. i think using fb on the day will be a quick way to tell people were we all are at, at all times of the day. 🙂

wifi can be a bit arsey. but i'm not exactly inconspicuous so if i don't respond, just poke me lol

Since there's so many of you now, you should consider setting up a fan table there next year. If you can get at least most of the team there there would be plenty of people to man the table while allowing for time to actually attend panels and wander the dealers' room.

• Like 1

A Map for SG-23 at Wales Comic Con.. PHOTO OPS in HALL C.   not sure yet what hall RDA and Amanda Tapping are signing in ..but on the day we all sort of find out lol  .

Screenshot_20190424-121624.png

11 hours ago, Riceball said:

Since there's so many of you now, you should consider setting up a fan table there next year. If you can get at least most of the team there there would be plenty of people to man the table while allowing for time to actually attend panels and wander the dealers' room.

That is a good idea and something to think about and discuss.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Dan Gillespie said:

Think with weather being naff will probably do Stargate Sunday and probably Greens. That way will have jacket in case rains,pack it all tomorrow. 

not seen u in ya greens yet.

Stepped back through the Gate from WCC last night. Settled back on the home planet now. Must say, the mission was a full success. Encounters with the indigenous cosplayers and stars were peaceful und wonderful. I was all for an extension of the mission but since that was not possible, we are planning a follow up mission in December.

Did I mention the rain?

Anyway, LOOOOVED meeting both Amanda and Richard for the first time and want to do it all again!

Shame we only briefly met our fellow SG teams, also deployed to WCC. Lovely seeing you all...

• Like 1

Wales Comic Con..So I went to Meet RDA and Amanda Tapping. I think organisers sold too many tickets for the day, there was way too many people all queuing to get into one signing hall and photo ops of all the Guests. I did get my RDA and Tapping Photo Ops, but because of the shambles in queuing I missed out on RDA's Autograph. Got Amanda's though. I'm sure I will end up getting RDA’s squiggle at some point.Will post pics of my spoils tomorrow.  

Because of the mad busy day, Queuing and the times they have RDA and AT doing photos, we, as SG-23 were not able to have a full team meet... We all sort of ran into each other at different times of the day. 

And there are two more Official Patch carrying Members of SG-23 too.. (Patches handed out). 

feel free to post pics SG-23 #TheGatingDeadCosplay.

DSC00837.JPG

DSC00836.JPG

• Like 2