Sign in to follow this  
Heronweather

SG-23 Conventions 2021

Of course delete if I am overstepping.
This is just preliminary as we obviously don't know what will happen with Viruses/Vaccines/Lockdowns 

FCD presents Cal Mah Reunited - Mercure Telford Centre hotel 10-12 September.
has so far announced Tony Amendola and Rick Worthy .

May be an image of 3 people and text that says "GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT TONY AMENDOLA EANS FOR THE CAL MAH REUNITED FCO FVFNTS 10TH 12TH SEP 2021 MERCU FORD HOTEL"May be an image of 2 people and text that says "GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT RICK WORTHY FANS FOR THE CALMAH CAL MAH REUNITED FCO FVFNT9 10TH 12TH SEP 2021 MERCU RE FORD HOTEL"

Wales Comic Con - Telford International November 20-21.
"So far" has Paul McGillion and Michael Shanks.

May be an image of 1 person and text that says "WALES COMIC CON TELFORD TAKEOVER MEET PAUL McGILLION THE INTERNATIONAL CENTRE, TELFORD 20-21 NOVEMBER 2021"May be an image of 1 person and text that says "WALES COMIC CON TELFORD TAKEOVER MEET MICHAEL SHANKS THE INTERNA TIONAL CENTRE, TELFORD 20-21 NOVEMBER 2021"

Overstepping, no not at all. For me, I have no plans it depends on how this plague situation goes on.I would hope that by September/ November we will be back to a kind of normality.

Edited by Eightball
  • Like 1