Hi all,

My name is Karl, I used to be on Scifihero.net under the same username.

I'm a big SAAB fan, I collect props, costumes, production material and crew items used in and made for the series.

Below is a sample of some item is my collection.

IMG-1024.jpg

Aero-Tech-Security-Helmet-01.jpg Communicator-01.jpg Dogtags-01.jpg

Environmental-Scanner-Hero-05.jpg Hammerhead-Bomb-01.jpg ID-Badges-and-Locket-01.jpg

IVA-Sign-01.jpg Mac-Arthur-Sign-01.jpg Smart-Grenade-01.jpg

Wests-Tellus-Colonist-Helmet-02.jpg

01.jpg 02.jpg Marine-Kpot-with-Stand-01.jpg

Edited by spacemarine
  • Like 6

48 minutes ago, Eric Voiers said:

SWEEEEET!!! I would really have like the show to continue. I loved the constant WW2 references:)

It definitely was an enjoyable show, even if they did way overplay the whole "every Marine is a rifleman first" idea. There's no way that any branch of any military is going to send a squad of very expensive, and highly trained officer pilots to do a grunt's job, not unless it's a Guadalcanal type of situation where you have more pilots than planes and you have a base/airfield to defend. Besides, the reality is that every Marine is a janitor and/or a messman first, then a rifleman, then finally whatever your actual MOS is.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eric Voiers said:

Vansen was HHHHAWT

She's definitely aged well. Dan put together a SAAB mini con a few years back and had all of the main cast members as guests and Kristen was one of them and while noticeably older, she still looked very good, as did all of the cast really. It was a great experience, very intimate, you really got to see them up close and kind or hang out with them for a few hours.

• Like 1