What about the M65 Field Jacket? I have seen it worn by SG-1 and of course SG-3 as well as various other teams yet it is not talked about in the costume guide? I recommend TO NOT get the civilian made Rothco since the pockets are smaller and the camo has a "generic" look. 

The M65 will get added eventually. What's up right now is just a start and not a definitive guide. We'll eventually cover every costume used by SG-1 and other teams on the show, just give us time, we lost all of our old costume guides and need to rebuild them.

3 hours ago, Eric Voiers said:

Cool. And...With a name like Riceball you HAVE to be fun:)

It's an old nickname from high school where I had a friend who fancied himself as Boyington from the Black Sheep Squadron TV show and he nicknamed me Riceball after this (Boyington's) arch Japanese rival.

My nickname in the Army was "Captain Kirk", I thought it was because GOILS could not resist me even though I had no dramatic pauses in my speech but found out it was because I liked Star Trek and was not afraid to risk.

• Like 1

Yes Landry even wore on up at the cabin in the woods. They were used few times!

I still have mine from my military police days. They are warm!