Honcho

SG-23 Team Membership Roster

SG-23 Team Membership Roster:

1) Team Leader Daniel "Dan_Slack_SG23" Slack (Manchester, England)

2) Steve "Eightball" Warrilow (Ascot, Berkshire, England)

3) Dan Gilespie (Scotland)

4) Ian "Impearse" (Ashford, Middlesex, England. )

5) Steve "City Fox" (Somewhere in the UK)

6) Midnight "Heronweather" (West Yorkshire, England)

7) Tim "TheEporter" Lyth (Somewhere in the UK)

😎 Kevin "boss" (Cumbria, England) 

9) Jacky "Jack(s)" (Cumbria, England)

10) Ronnie "The Creeping Spleen" (Scotland)

11)"Berisha" (Northern Ireland)

12)

13)

14)

15)

• Thanks 1

Hello ,  Im Daniel Slack, based in the U.K. been a  fan of Stargate since the original film.

I was a member of the original SciFiHero site and think the  SG-Command.NET, too....but defo the first one.

I have been cosplaying as SG-1 since 2007 and SG-23 ( been hoping to make SG23 a UK team) for 3-4 years i think..

I have a Cosplay page called "The Gating Dead Cosplay." Thanks. 

Hi Dan_Slack_SG23 you and Eightball should talk.  He is currently the Brevet Team Leader of SG-23, but he doesn't attend many conventions at all, but he took the Brevet TL position to get the UK Team (SG-23) established.  You have also be considered for the TL position since we know your work as "The Gating Dead" ;)  Your team is almost a the 4-member minimum for Regular Team Status (below that, its Provisional Team Status).

I'm Steve and I am based in the U.K. I have been a long time fan of SG since the original film.

I was a member of both the original SciFiHero and SG-Command.NET, which were both great resources.

Most of my summer is spent doing WW11 RAF and USAAF re-enactment. Combined with family time that does not leave much time for anything else. 

Although I do not get to Cons have badged my BDU's as SG-23. Hopefully we can encourage a few more recruits from the U.K. to join us. 

13 hours ago, Honcho said:

Hi Dan_Slack_SG23 you and Eightball should talk.  He is currently the Brevet Team Leader of SG-23, but he doesn't attend many conventions at all, but he took the Brevet TL position to get the UK Team (SG-23) established.  You have also be considered for the TL position since we know your work as "The Gating Dead" 😉 Your team is almost a the 4-member minimum for Regular Team Status (below that, its Provisional Team Status).

Me and Eighball do chat on FB for abit now, its cool he is Brevet Team Leader...he has earned it i think..im glad he had the idea to ask about getting SG23 as the UK team number..id probably not think of that lol.. i only attend a few cons a year too. family health and other stuff sometimes affect cons. I know a big group of SG fans and cosplayers, and a few of them that will be happy to  join.. Dan from Scotland has already lol. there is a big UK-SG following.. we all play are part and exchange info, so a real team feel. 

Hi folks, I'm Ian, based in the UK (obviously) and been a fan for a number of years, with 2 Reel Icons-cleared costumes, for SG1 and SGA. Hoping to get to Cal Mah this year but it is a bit of a trek from where I live and not sure I can manage accommodation in the area, fingers crossed. Hope to meet you all at some con or other...

reelicons avatar.jpg

Me and the Stargate.jpg

• Like 4

OK, SG-23 you have met the 4 member minimum and have been moved from Provisional Status to Regular Team Status, congratulations!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Honcho said:

OK, SG-23 you have met the 4 member minimum and have been moved from Provisional Status to Regular Team Status, congratulations!

Thanks Dan, it's a good place to start and we are still recruiting.

• Like 1

I'm going to add Steve "City Fox" to your roster too even though he hasn't chimed in over here yet.

42 minutes ago, Honcho said:

I'm going to add Steve "City Fox" to your roster too even though he hasn't chimed in over here yet.

Thanks Dan, the team is growing nicely.

• Like 1

Tek'ma'tek

I'm midnight.  Form west Yorkshire.

been a Gater  since end of sg1 s1. 

I Cosplay  a Tok'ra. So..guess thst makes me the tokend alien. 

I do a lot of conventions.  All I really need is a heads up in time to see if I can budget travel as we're I live can be annoying.  

not sure what else you'd want me to say really..

• Like 1

Well you have now joined the fastest growing Regional Team in the World!  6 members in less than a week!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Heronweather said:

Tek'ma'tek

I'm midnight.  Form west Yorkshire.

been a Gater  since end of sg1 s1. 

I Cosplay  a Tok'ra. So..guess thst makes me the tokend alien. 

I do a lot of conventions.  All I really need is a heads up in time to see if I can budget travel as we're I live can be annoying.  

not sure what else you'd want me to say really..

Hi Midnight welcome to SG-23.

• Like 1

Just now, Dan Gillespie said:

Hi, forgot to post over here😀  There are some other Stargate people in Scotland so see if can get them joined up.

Dan, that would be brilliant.

34 minutes ago, Dan Gillespie said:

Hi, forgot to post over here😀  There are some other Stargate people in Scotland so see if can get them joined up.

cool.. yep tell them.. 

7 members in about the same number of days!  Most impressive SG-23!    Eightball, you might start thinking about an Assistant Team Leader to help organize things.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Honcho said:

7 members in about the same number of days!  Most impressive SG-23!    Eightball, you might start thinking about an Assistant Team Leader to help organize things.

Will do after Easter. Who is shown at No# 8?

Hi All, I found the feed in the end, I've been on nights so I do apologise. My name is Steve. I live in Liverpool and I have been interested in Stargate properly since the SG1 series launch. I started cosplay last year and I am slowly building up some loadouts. Thanks for adding me to SG23. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Honcho said:

I know the admins look after and regulate the site, but what do the Team Leaders do?  im clueless with some forum stuff like that lol

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, CityFox said:

Hi All, I found the feed in the end, I've been on nights so I do apologise. My name is Steve. I live in Liverpool and I have been interested in Stargate properly since the SG1 series launch. I started cosplay last year and I am slowly building up some loadouts. Thanks for adding me to SG23. 

welcome Steve.. it is away down the main page,, but wen u know its there..easy to find. dont worry. 

Just now, Dan_Slack_SG23 said:

welcome Steve.. it is away down the main page,, but wen u know its there..easy to find. dont worry. 

Thanks for that Dan 👍🏻👍🏻

• Like 2