17 minutes ago, boss said:

Stepped back through the Gate from WCC last night. Settled back on the home planet now. Must say, the mission was a full success. Encounters with the indigenous cosplayers and stars were peaceful und wonderful. I was all for an extension of the mission but since that was not possible, we are planning a follow up mission in December.

Did I mention the rain?

Anyway, LOOOOVED meeting both Amanda and Richard for the first time and want to do it all again!

Shame we only briefly met our fellow SG teams, also deployed to WCC. Lovely seeing you all...

glad you guys had a better day..was cool meeting and im glad we did, i only met half the gaters i wanted..ah well

• Like 1

Well done Dan for spreading the word. A shame about the queues, greedy organisers grabbing as much money as possible.

And well done for posting the first Con review on the forum.

Edited by Eightball
  • Like 1

WCC.. Stash... £5 SG1 card holder. £25 Jack Coin. From the Legends Stall,, the guys who do the SG stuff..can not recall full name.  AND........DRUM ROLL>>>>>>> Photos and a Squiggle 🙂

DSC_1155.JPG

DSC_1156.JPG

DSC_1157.JPG

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Heronweather said:

I didn't take any pictures because my costume malfunctioned.
but there was someone there with sg props. did anyone tell them about 23?

i did not. i told Amanda thou...she gave me a big smile 🙂 forgot that.. lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dan_Slack_SG23 said:

i did not. i told Amanda thou...she gave me a big smile 🙂 forgot that.. lol

Next time you or another member of SG-23 could give her a team patch.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Heronweather said:

I didn't take any pictures because my costume malfunctioned.
but there was someone there with sg props. did anyone tell them about 23?

There is always next time for the pics.

The next UK con that has SG actors attending is Cambridge Comic Con. 24th and 25th August. Attending.... Erick Avari and Alexis Cruz.   https://www.junction.co.uk/cambridge-comic-con

Then the next con...

Cal Mah 2.0. Park Inn Telford TF3 4NA. Friday 6st September  to Sunday 8th September. The list of attending actors may changes, Check on site.  https://www.tickettailor.com/events/fcdevents/239678/

So, Dan there is Cal Mah 2.0. Park Inn Telford, Friday 6th September  to Sunday 8th September and WCC at the ICC 7th-8th December again in Telford?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eightball said:

So, Dan there is Cal Mah 2.0. Park Inn Telford, Friday 6th September  to Sunday 8th September and WCC at the ICC 7th-8th December again in Telford?

yep. think WCC moved venue because the university it was held in was (is..) to small for the amount of people they have buying tickets and arriving....as a result of the big name guests they get.. it is a good move, if only they did it in april..but ah well.. oh and iv heard there is renovation work at the uni at the time of the next WCC, so can not have it there anyway.

• Like 1

On 5/23/2019 at 12:59 PM, Heronweather said:

what about
Collctormania -June- Sarah Douglas
LFCC - July - Jason Momoa & Joe Flanigan

i forgot about Joe.. and did see about Jason.. forgot to post.. and had no clue about Sarah.. thanks for posting 🙂 

Good afternoon.

Just thought I let everyone that we stepped through the Gate this morning to Germany for FedCon in Bonn. Corin Nemec will be attending. However, hakf our uniform has stayed home since we didn't want to bring the P90s and Berrettas with us. Security at this gate location (Dusseldorf Airport) is not really fond of them.

• Like 4

On 6/6/2019 at 7:15 AM, boss said:

Good afternoon.

Just thought I let everyone that we stepped through the Gate this morning to Germany for FedCon in Bonn. Corin Nemec will be attending. However, hakf our uniform has stayed home since we didn't want to bring the P90s and Berrettas with us. Security at this gate location (Dusseldorf Airport) is not really fond of them.

Pictures when you can.

• Like 1

On 6/6/2019 at 1:15 PM, boss said:

Good afternoon.

Sweet.. hope you had fun.. this post slipped by me lol

• Like 1

Hi fellow SG-23.. sorry iv been quiet for a while.. stuff to sort.. i will be updating the 2019-sg-con (no discussion) bit soon..with Cal Mah 2.0 less than 2 weeks away 🙂 

• Like 1

On 6/6/2019 at 1:15 PM, boss said:

Good afternoon.

How did it turn out? Do you have any photo's?

• Like 2